For the LOVE of PAPER!!!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Birthday Shopping Wishes




Today's card is for my bff and shopping partner! I used the My World cartridge to cut the shopping cart (or buggy as she would call it) using a mirror silver paper, at 2". I trimmed up the wheels a little to make them a little more proportionate to the girl. Now, here's a tricky one on making the girl. I cut two different girls from the Sweethearts cartridge, both at 3 1/4", and put them together. The top of her is the wedding dress girl with the dress and bouquet trimmed off and the bottom of her is the 'first kiss' girl with the top trimmed off. I trimmed the hair as well to make it look like a style closer to hers and added an arm on the side so that she looked normal. The paper on the side is from The Paper Studio Poteeka Souffle, the sentiment from Fiskars and the ribbon on each side is from a set of ribbon cards I found at Tuesday Morning.

4 comments: