For the LOVE of PAPER!!!

Thursday, June 23, 2011

New 'dog' Home

A close friend and her fiancee just bought a massive old tudor home that they are completely in love with. I haven't been able to visit yet with my own house stuff going on but, I am sooo looking forward to it. They have three massive dogs as well so, what better themed card?

This was cut using the card function of A Child's Year, at 5".   The cut includes the scallop and the bones cut out.   I assumed the layer for this would fit inside but, that wasn't the case so I had to cut it down to make it fit.  Sentiments are from Studio G and paper is from SEI.

3 comments:

  1. Angie Super cute card Love those little dog bones. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet note
    Big Blog Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angie,
    I just love your card!! Those cute little doggie bones and the sentiment are the perfect touch to your card. Love following your blog! I am passing an award on to you, please stop by my blog to pick up. Have a wonderful day :0)
    Hugs,
    Diana
    daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete