For the LOVE of PAPER!!!

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Birthday Calli Lillies

I'm still still loving the Art Nouveau cartridge as you can see.  The Calla Lillies were cut at 4" and I used white opal liquid pearls on the top layer of the lillies to make them stand out.  The printed paper is from the DCWV Serenity stack on the top and a white pearl underneath.   I used a Martha Stewart Punch around the page for both sheets.
I finished off the front of the card with a slider tag I made using a Paper Studio Punch and an Inkadinkado stamped sentiment.   The ribbon holding the slider is from American Crafts.
With this view of the card, you can see that it wasn't an even fold.   I cut the front and inch shorter than the back so that you could see the inside piece of pearl that I border punched along with a little strip of the printed paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment