For the LOVE of PAPER!!!

Monday, October 22, 2012

Hey Hotdog!

Sorry, I have been MIA for a couple of weeks now.   I've been busy with end of the season football stuff for my son's team and my daughter's cheer.   I've done some crafting but, no posting.  

This card is funny to me because I made it for my friend's son who was turning 5 and who I always call Hot Dog.   So, I cut the hot dog at 3" with the layers, from the Fast Food cartridge.  My base paper was from Echo Park Note to Self and then I border punched the left and right sides with the EK Success punch that looks like it was ripped from a notepad (also used inside).   I stamped the flagpole from Hero Arts and then added the printed sentiment.
The inside is border pinched with a Fiskar's sentiment and the remaining strip of paper from Echo Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment