For the LOVE of PAPER!!!

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Peacock Wish

Before I start on today's card I just want to say that I LOVE it.   My little sister loves peacock's and I have had a plan to use the colorful mat paper from DCWV Hippie Chic stack ever since I laid eyes on it.   So, that's where I started.  
I pulled out all the matching glitter papers to cut my peacock from the Art Nouveau cartridge at 4 3/4".  I added a gem to his eye once I was done assembling.   I mounted the peacock onto another frame of solid paper that I border punched with a Martha Stewart border punch.   I added a frame with the letters WISH on it, using matching ribbon.   The ribbon and chip board letters were from Studio G.  Oh, and under the peacock frame, I added some unrolled raffia ribbon in an off white color.

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty peacock. Love the hippie paper.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete