For the LOVE of PAPER!!!

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Vintage Halloween


I know it's not the season but I made this card last year and sent it in for submission to Cricut magazine but, it wasn't chosen.   Authentique has a link challenge going on for National Scrapbook Day so, I thought I would post it and link because I still love it so!!  This is one of my favorite Halloween cards (that I've made).  All of the paper on this card (except for solids) are from the Authentique Glowing collection which I LOVE!! 

The framed witch is the frame7 cut from Happy Hauntings, with the layers, at 4".   I used a fiskars punch on the corners and then inked the edges with black ink.   I used some ruffled orange and cream ribbon from American Crafts and then pop dotted the mounted from over top.   The sentiment is from Studio G and says "best witches".  

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THIS!!!!! IN MY TOP 5 OF FAVORITE CARDS YOU'VE MADE! :)

    ReplyDelete