For the LOVE of PAPER!!!

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Lovey Valentine

Well this card is a vintage Victorian style valentine that I made for a friend of mine that I used to work with.   She has since retired and is living the dream but, she always loves and appreciates my cards so I really try to go the extra mile when I make one with her in mind.  
The paper on this one is from Crate Paper 'Fourteen' 6x6.   The bottom print, I actually hand pleated and attached.   Then I used a ric rack from Michael's over the seam.
The cut here is the Oblong heart from Elegant Edges at 4" with the shadow and then I added a hand stamped and mounts sentiment from Studio G.   I also added a little red stickles to the heart on the cut and then some mini heart brads on the bottom right, below the cut.   I was happy with how pretty it turned out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment