For the LOVE of PAPER!!!

Monday, March 17, 2014

Butterfly Birthday

I have a pattern of several cards that carried over either paper themes because they were left over or cuts that I carried over.   This one today was both.   Paper from DCWV La Creme matstack and the butterfly from Martha Stewart Elegant Cake Art.   The frame in the center of this card was cut using the Elegant Edges cartridge Design1, shift at 4 1/4" .   Then the Butterfly is from the MS Elegant Cake are cartridge, B-fly at 2", using the DCWV Coral Couture stack for that green color.   The sentiment is from Studio 112 and has a heart between the two words that I filled in using a sharpie in the green color.   I framed the sentiment and added a large rose brad from Crate Paper Story Teller collection.

I also used some negatives on the inside of this one.  The corner pieces are from the Elegant Edges cut from the front of the cartridge and then a sentiment from Fiskars.

No comments:

Post a Comment