For the LOVE of PAPER!!!

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Thinking of Dragonflies

Hello everyone!   I hope you're all having a great day!  I have been feeling a little more in the spring mood lately and thought I would make something along the lines.   The dragonflies are from the Pagoda cartridge cut at 3" with the top wing layers.   The paper is a light purple with glitter dots that came from the DCWV Ultimate stack (a winter paper) and the layer I cut in dark purple and then added dark purple stickles on the wings and the bodies of the dragonflies.   I glued the bodies and part of the wings to the sheet but, used pop dots on the tips of the wings to make them stick up and appear like they are flying.
The mat paper is from Martha Stewart.   Can't recall where the flocked rick rack ribbon is from but, the stamp is from a G Studio mini for this spring.  I used the same paper on the inside with a strip of gray cardstock and a Martha Stewart border punch across the bottom. 
Hope this one makes you feel in a springy mood too!  Can't wait to see all the great cards you guys will create this spring!  Happy Easter! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment