For the LOVE of PAPER!!!

Friday, January 14, 2011

Recycled Rings




Today's card is a wedding card. The gem rings were actually recycled from a table number sample that my cousin was thinking about for her wedding. This card is pretty simple because there are no Cricut cuts. The mat paper is from the DCWV Alphabet stack which I love because it's black and white glittered paper with lots of patterns, you can use it for soooo much! It's hard to tell but, the gray pattern on the white paper is glittered. I scalloped the bottom of each sheet with the EK Success scallop border punch. The rings I mounted onto shimmery silver paper and then onto black that I corner punched with a Fiskars corner punch.

5 comments:

  1. wow! this is really beautiful! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute:) Love to recycle my paper!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Thanks for joining Paper Playtime this week.

    Come visit when you get a chance. I love meeting new crafty people.

    Georgiana
    http://carsonscricutcreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea of the rings on here! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete