For the LOVE of PAPER!!!

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Always Remember

I used the Paper Lace cartridge to create this 5 1/2" square card.  I cut the butterfly cut paper on K & Co double sided paper and I intended to use the green side but, the blue side looked so pretty on top of this chocolate brown paper. 

I cut the butterfly body at 2", twice.   I added a sentiment, some brown pearl gems, and inked the edges.  I only glued the bodies of the two butterfly cuts together and then pop dotted the wings to make them 3D
The ribbon was recycled packaging. 

The inside paper is from the DCWV Four Seasons stack and the sentiment from Fiskars.

3 comments:

  1. This is soo pretty!
    (:(:smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great butterflies! Love the color combo!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie, this is beautiful!! I love the colors and the butterflies are gorgeous!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete