For the LOVE of PAPER!!!

Monday, February 20, 2012

Slimey Little Valentine Alien


Happy post Valentine's Day!!!   This is my son's valentine.   I made it after a challenge from Miss Erin at DCWVdiary and you can see it featured on her blog right HERE.   You can also find this one pinned by her on her Pinterest site, which I was excited about!  I just love her and her blog.

I was inspired by the mat paper that was from the DCWV Truly in Love stack.   And then I decided on the alien from B is for Boy, at 4 1/4".  The papers for the alien were also from the stack and I added the green google eyes.

The sentiments are from Studio G and the front sentiment was attached with a heart brad.  The drippy border is a Martha Stewart border punch with a strip of black ribbon above.

And, on the inside, I used a heart punch to cut out the little piece of black glittered poka dot paper, cut out from the stomach of the alien, 

No comments:

Post a Comment