For the LOVE of PAPER!!!

Monday, February 6, 2012

Under the Weather?

I've been trying to do a couple variations of cards so that I would have some extras...today is one of those days.   I made this 'Get Well' card using the umbrella icon from A Child's Year.  On the above picture, I just used a white gel pen to add some detail to the umbrella and then a black marker to color the handle (since there aren't layers on A Child's Year).  Background paper is from K&Co. Daydreams stack and I printed the sentiment. 
The only difference in this card is that I used a Martha Stewart border punch on the sides and added some green ribbon.   The inside of this cart is below.

So, the next variation used the same paper and same Cricut cut.   I also added the same sentiment and gel pen details BUT, I added this blue trim ribbon that has little white balls at the end, to the bottom of the umbrella.  The ribbon is from Joann's dollar bin.   I also cut different colors of paper in the same size rectangle shape to make a cascading rainbow sentiment mount. 

On the inside, I stamped a sentiment from Scrappy Mom's, 'hanging' from an American Crafts piece of ribbon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment