For the LOVE of PAPER!!!

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Birthday Elegance

  I am really into the Damask/Elegant look right now .
This was one that I used my Design Studio for.  I welded the rectangle from George & Basic Shapes to the Filagre shadow from Cindy Loo and then cut it in black.  Fortunately I have some large black paper because I cut it for a 5x7 card so it was a little less than 14" long. 

I cut the main filagre cut out using the DCWV metalics stack, in a shimmery aqua color and added pearls and black gems.  The seniment was cut from a Colorbok set and mounted on alternating pearl and aqua mounted paper that were border punched with the EK Success scallop border punch and then black gems added.

On the inside, I added a cream color pearl paper to serve as a good background for the front filagre and then used the border punch on a piece of black paper.   The sentiment is a Scrappy Cat stamp and the ribbon is from Michael's.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice, great scallop edges! Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete