For the LOVE of PAPER!!!

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Simple Baby Cards

IN an effort to build up some 'stock' of cards, I am making several different versions of cards when I use a 12x12 sheet.   Today's sheet was from GBC paper and the stack is called Chic Baby.

This first card was a standard card and I used the brown pinstripe paper from the stack as well.   The solid was embossed using the Diamond folder from Sizzex.   I used the circle cutter to cut the two circles and then a Recollections baby stamp.  The inside is a Studio G stamp.



I think this second one is one of my favorites!  I used circle punch to punch out the elephant from the paper and then framed it in craft paper and in red solid.   The border I cut using a Martha Stewart border punch for each color.   The inside sentiment is from Studio G.


This long version also uses the Martha Stewart border punch but, I added a piece of ribbon from American Crafts and a sentiment from Studio G on the from and the inside.


No comments:

Post a Comment