For the LOVE of PAPER!!!

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Ice Skate Snowflake



Ah, a winter card. I didn't make Christmas cards this year because it's very time consuming and I am working on some other things. I did, however, make a couple of cards for the 'special' people on my card list. The red snowflake paper is from The Paper Studio. The ice skate snowflake was cut using DCWV white glitter paper at 4" using the When It's Cold Outside cartridge. The sentiment was in a vintage set that I got at Archiver's from Making Memories and then I mounted it on a green sheet and pop dotted it on the snowflake.



Inside, I added a strip of the snowflake stock and then used the MS snowflake border punch at the bottom. The sentiment is a set I got from Archiver's as well.

2 comments:

  1. This is really pretty. Thanks for sharing it with us over at FCCB this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so elegant and pretty! What a wonderful job you've done! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Fantabulous Cricut!

    ReplyDelete