For the LOVE of PAPER!!!

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Birthday for Gram

So, I saw someone do the pleated tissue paper on a card and I decided I needed to try it.  Flaunt It Fridays is doing a challenge using Cindy Loo (one of my favorites) so, I decided on this flower.   I didn't cut all of the layers as I decided to change it up a little.  I cut in green and blue and then the pale yellow is DCWV glitter paper.
The mat paper is DCWV Nana's Nursery ~ the sentiment is from Fiskar's, mounted and using a Fiskar's corner punch ~ the ribbon is from Martha Stewart Crafts ~ and the pleating at the bottom is my first tissue paper attempt!

8 comments:

  1. Great card, the colors are very pretty. You did a wonderful job on the pleated tissue paper. I had seen that too on a card, but didn't know what it was.
    TFS
    (:(:SMILES:):)
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! Love the flower. Awesome sentiment! Thank you for 'flaunting' your stuff with us at Flaunt It Fridays!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card! TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so pretty! I love that flower! Thanks for flaunting it at Flaunt It Friday's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so super pretty!!! The colors are great, and the flower is darling!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super pretty! Lovely flower! Thanks for flaunting it at FIF!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty Love the paper and colors Great sentiment. Just became a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a pretty cute! Thanks for Faunting your stuff at FIF!

    ReplyDelete