For the LOVE of PAPER!!!

Monday, July 25, 2011

For the Record Bouquet

Today's Flower Bouquet was a first for me in making a bouquet.   I made this for my mom using the Echo Park For the Record 6x6 stack and My Mind's Eye brads for the centers.   I cut all the flower petals using Mother's Day Bouquet at various sizes using the printed paper and coordinating solid colors.  
 The flower 'stems' are bamboo skewers that I inked in green and the leaves are hand cut from folded paper.   I embossed them using a Tim Holtz folder and then inked them and wrapped them around the stems and attached one side to the other, using ATG tape.


I inked all the flower petals and rolled the tips in and out.   The bucket was $1 at Target and I filled it with a piece of foam and added some green crinkle shreds and a bow on the outside.


3 comments: