For the LOVE of PAPER!!!

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Card

This is my last post for Teacher stuff.   The school year is now over.  :(  This was my greeting card that I gave to my son's teacher with a small gift card, on the last day of teacher appreciation week.  
I used the same DCWV Stack 6 paper that I had used in making the drink carrier and then some number border tape from Vintage Street Market, taped onto a solid red strip and added vertically.   The books and apple are one cut from the Hello Kitty Greetings and Salutations cartridge, cut at 3 1/2" , with the layers.
I hand cut the frame that I stamped with a sentiment form Stamps Happen 'School Days' set.

On the inside, I added more Vintage Street Market border tape and an Inkadinkado sentiment.

1 comment:

  1. Love this cut on Hello Kitty!

    Nicely done,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete