For the LOVE of PAPER!!!

Monday, June 4, 2012

Teacher Thanks!

Not only is it the end of the school year but, my son's FABULOUS 1st Grade Teacher is retiring and we wanted to give her a great send off.   I was able to collect her class photos from the past 35 years and scan them all and make an 8x11 Hardback Shutterfly book for her.   We also did a collection and got her a fabulous gift basket that included four gift cards.   With that said, you can guess that this is the card that we all signed.  
Our colors are black and red and our mascot is a Panther so I used the EK Success border punch to create my own 'punch around the page' for the red mat.   Then, I topped it with a sheet from the DCWV Grade School stack that is this cute argyle.   
The Thanks A Bunch was cut from the new Wild Card 2 cartridge (Mother's Day present), the phrase from the bananas cut at 3" and then I used the Cuttlebug Argyle folder to emboss the phrase to match the paper.

On the inside, I used a larger, paw punch from Fiskar's to punch each corner and then added a sentiment from Studio G.   She will be greatly missed by the entire school but, best of luck to her in a wonderful retirement!!!

1 comment: