For the LOVE of PAPER!!!

Friday, June 21, 2013

2012 Graduation

With graduation upon us, I realized that I never posted this 2012 graduation card.  This was the only one that I had to make last year and it turned into festive Red White and Blue one.   Well, the high school's colors are red and blue so, where can you go from there?   The mat paper on this one is from Basic Grey's PB&J collection.  Then I corner punched the corners with the EK Success corner punch, followed by the matching border punch on the right and left edges only since the card wasn't the right measurements to do it all around the mat.

The cut is from Hello Kitty Greetings & Salutations cartridge, cut at 3 1/2" and I stamped the '12 on the ribbon with some Martha Stewart number stamps.   The blue strip of red starts was using the same EK Success border punch and some of the punched stars used to decorate the paper as well.
The stamped sentiment on the from is from Hampton Arts and really was how this become so patriotic.  

I used another strip of punched paper as a border inside as well as a sentiment stamp from TPC Studio and the cap/tassel stamp from Stamps Happen

No comments:

Post a Comment