For the LOVE of PAPER!!!

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Dad Moustache


This is an off shoot version of another Father's Day card that I made using the same paper and tag sentiment. I started with the very distinguished top hat paper from the Recollections 'Regent Street' stack.   If you don't already know, these papers are made by DCWV but, marketed with the Michael's Craft Store 'Recollections' brand.  
The striped paper is from My Mind's Eye, Lost and Found, Breeze collection and the rest are solids.   The 'Ticket' was simple to make.   I used parchment paper about  1 3/4" x 3" and then used a 1/2" circle punch in the center of both ends to cut a half circle out, making it look like a ticket.   The mustache stamp is from an Inkadinkado set, stamped in brown, and the sentiment is from Studio G.   It was all one sentiment so I masked off the word dad and then stamped it in brown and then masked off the words happy and day and then stamped DAD in blue.  I used a punch to punch a ribbon strip into both chocolate brown tickets at the ends.   Then, I ran small strips of brown velvet ribbon through and attached them to the back.



The inside sentiment is a Studio G, along with a smaller mustache from the Inkadinkado set.  

No comments:

Post a Comment