For the LOVE of PAPER!!!

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Circle Damask Birthday featured in Cricut Magazine

Hello blogger friends!!  Today I am posting my first card featured in the January 2012 Cricut Magazine!!   I can't tell you how excited I was to get accepted and published.   Not only was this card published but three other cards of mine were published as well in that January issue. 
 My card today was for my older sister! I used a black base, purple mat and then gray top.   I stamped the purple and black circle decoration on the gray using a Scrapy Cat stamp.   The main cirlce Damask cut is from the Damask Decor cartridge at 4" and then I did a shadow layer at 4 1/4" as well and added a purple gem in the center.   The ribbon is raffia and black and the sentiment is from  Studio 112.

The inside I stamped with the circle again and then a Happy Birthday sentiment on top of the circle, in black

No comments:

Post a Comment