For the LOVE of PAPER!!!

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Carnival Signs - Food

My daughter recently turned 5 and we had a carnival at our house.   I made a ton of signs along with some other items that I am going to post this week!  

For these carnival signs, I am just going to give the details under every one.  I used real raffle tickets and some curling ribbon to snazz them up and then put eyelets in the corner of each sign, to hang them.
All of the letters were cut at different sizes from the Country Life cartridge.

The pizza is cut from Fast Food at 9" (this is the biggest on a 12x12 sheet)

The hot dog was cut at 4/ 3/4"; the mustard at 7"; and the ketchup at 6", all from the Fast Food cartridge

The pulled pork sandwich is the Burger1 cut from Fast Food at 6" with small strips of brown papers attached.

The nachos are a combination of the Nuggets tray from Fast food cut at 8 1/4" and then cut in half and 'nachos' added using a 1 1/2" circle punch.   All of the circles were inked and rolled with a pen and then the 'cheese' was cut by hand from a yellow/orange paper and I used Glossy Accents to make it shiny.

1 comment: