For the LOVE of PAPER!!!

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Birthday Girl!




Today's card is one that I made for a friend's daughter's 2nd BD. The printed mount is from the Paper Studio 'So-So Sweet' stack. I used the Storybook cartridge & DS to make do the scallop cut of the mat. It was the accent blackout key in shift...I just can't remember off the top of my head, which key it was. I cut the mat at 4 x 5 1/4" though.

I then cut the words BIRTHDAY GIRL also from the Storybook cartridge using the shadow creative feature and the Birthday Girl phrase key at 2 3/4" using paper from DCWV's Citrus Stack. I cut the layer feature in a different color and then embossed them together using the Tiny Bubbles folder. The butterfly ribbon is from the Target dollar bins (again).

On the inside, I cut the butterfly using the Tall/Border creative function and then shift on the C Butterfly. I cut it twice and cut the butterfly off the second one so that the butterfly would be a different color.

No comments:

Post a Comment