For the LOVE of PAPER!!!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Princess Birthday Card










Today we have the card that I made for my little princess. I used the 3rd princess on the Once Upon a Princess cartridge and cut her at 3". I cut the layer for her hair and face twice, once in pink for the face and yellow for the hair. I cut the layers for her dress, crown and wand using the DCWV glitter stack's pink, blue, & purple. The printed mat was from a baby stack I had and the Happy Birthday are brads that I picked up at the Flower Factory in a bd themed set. On the inside, I cut the word princess using the phrase funtion of the cartridge. Time really wasn't on my side so I didn't cut the layers for the phrase but, I was happy with the way it turned out and she loved it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment