My next project was a quick one. I picked up this wooden caddy for $4, thinking 'great for napkins & silverware'. I covered it in pink paper that I get in 22" sheets from a locally owned paper store. I used repositionable glue dots to attach it so that I can remove the cover and recover it for my next party theme. I cut a bunch of crown shapes using the Martha Stewart punch that I used for the loot bags and then I glued each one to the front and sides. I added some paper to the corners and used a punch to make it more decorative. I was pleased with how it turned out, it went with the theme and was very functional!