For the LOVE of PAPER!!!

Friday, September 3, 2010

Tricks or Treats??



I made this next Halloween card business size with an orange cardstock base. The mounted paper is from the DCWV 'The Haunting' stack. I decided to buy the circle punch cartridge for the Fiskars Everywhere Punch and while I was at Archiver's, I found the round clear stamps. So, I cut the circles using the everywhere punch which is 2", then I decided that I needed to cut a 1 1/2" circle (in black) using George & Basic Shapes cartridge. I stamped the Trick & Treat sentiments on yellow paper and then used a circle punch to punch it out (I think it's a 1" punch). I glued the yellow to the black and then pop dotted the black to the orange card base.

The center square sentiment is a stamp from Studio G that is stamped on yellow and then mounted on a 2x2" black square. I used a Fiskars four way corner punch on the corners and then some candy corn stickers and some striped ribbon from Hobby Lobby.

On the inside, I used a preprinted quote from Cloud 9 Designs. I pick them up at the Flower Factory. I decided to match the quote card up with the front by punching the corners and mounting it to a black mat with an orange strip of paper attached across the center. I also added a few more candy corn stickers.





No comments:

Post a Comment