For the LOVE of PAPER!!!

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Love you a Latte

Today's card is one of many I imagine I will make for the same person. My co-worker of 15 years was recently admitted to the hospital and they found two tumors on her lung. She will soon find out the results. No matter what the results are, she has a long road ahead of her.
Today's card started with the 'Love you a Latte' saying on the Just Because Cards cartridge. It is cut from the coffee key, words creative function, cut it at 4 1/2". The mat paper is from a Colorbok stack that I got at Walmart for $5. I'm not too fond of the coffee carafe that goes with this cut so, I cut the mug from the Joys of the Season cartridge at 3 1/2" with the shadow and the steam (the layers creative function). The cartoche that I mounted the sentiment on is cut from my newly purchased Sweethearts cartridge at 2 1/4 and 2 3/4".

No comments:

Post a Comment