For the LOVE of PAPER!!!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Whisking you a Wonderful Day!!








Today I have another card for my pastry chef cousin. :) Her BD is coming up so, I decided it was time to buy the From My Kitchen cartridge for myself. Any excuse, you know? lol. I started with a pale yellow solid base and then a mat from the DCWV All About Girls stack. I cut the apron using another sheet from the same stack but, using Design Studio because I wanted to remove the apple from the front. I cut it at 3 1/2" and then pop dotted it on. Then I cut the whisk's, I cut on metallic paper at 2" so that they looked like metal whisks. I wouldn't recommend cutting the whisk's smaller than that because the cut is so thin. I cut more than what I have on the card but, several didn't make it. I cut the word 'whisk' using the whisk key & the words creative funtion. I cut it at 1" and then added the 'ing you' from Plantin Schoolbook at 1" as well.

On the inside, I added a strip of the brown paper I used for the words and the 'scrap' piece of the polka dot mat on the front and then another whisk on top. The stamped sentiment is from the Hero Arts Big Hugs clear set that I got from Archiver's.

No comments:

Post a Comment