More Halloween here! Today's card was kind of an experiment for me. I used the Spiderweb cuttlebug folder to emboss a white sheet and then tried to ink it with black so that you could see the spiderweb. I didn't love it but, it turned out ok. I inked the edges of the white card stock in black as well. I cut the spider at 4" from the October 31 cartridge using a sheet from the DCWV Hauntings stack. The sheet is green with a glossy back Halloween design around the edges. I also used the EK Success wide Spiderweb border punch. The sentiment is from Studio G and I mounted and pop dotted it. This was a quick card but, I think it turned out well for an experiment.