For the LOVE of PAPER!!!

Monday, September 27, 2010

Autumn Owl


Another MPS challenge, for Robyn's big celebration. This time, make a project with a bird. I decided to use the owl cut on the the Pumpkin Carving cartridge. I was trying to do something un-Halloween with it and I was thinking winter owl but, my husband thought autumn would be better. I cut the owl cut at 3 1/2" and then used DS to cut the blackout oval (I did a hide contour on the interior cut). I embossed the frame of the cut and the brown strip of paper with the branches embossing folder. Then, I used the Martha Stewart crafts Punch Around the Page Modern Garland punches to go around the entire mat. I used some American Crafts ribbon across the front and left the inside plain until I decide what I'm going to do with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment