For the LOVE of PAPER!!!

Monday, May 9, 2011

Robot Birthday

I'm on a roll now with my posts.   I haven't done much lately because of our house building project but, I was sooo looking forward to the National Scrapbook Day challenges that My Pink Stamper does every year.   This entry is for the final challenge of making a kid themed project.
 I cut this Robot from the Robotz cartridge at 4 1/2", using the retro bot function.   I glittered his joints with silver Stickles and then stamped a sentiment on his stomach.   Both stamped sentiments are from a dollar bin set (I think from Michael's).   The mat paper is scrap from The Paper Studio 'A Boy's Universe' stack and the ribbon is from a U'nique set (I think from Pat Catan's).

Inside, I punched the rockets using a Martha Stewart punch and a piece of robot ribbon from Hobby Lobby.

3 comments:

  1. Love all those colors!!!! I really like how you used the stamp on the stomach of the Robot:) FUN!

    ReplyDelete