For the LOVE of PAPER!!!

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Baby Shower Card


One of my favorite co-workers is pregnant so I made this card for her shower.   I chose the Damask cartridge because the crib bedding that she picked out (and we bought for her) is the same design with the same colors. 

The base of the card is white with a pink mat and then a piece of white and a piece of green that I embossed with the Cuttlebug baby folder and inked in pink so they would stand out. 

I cut the Damask 15, silhouette cut at 4" and then pop dotted an epoxy sentiment from Making Memories, that says 'Cherish the Moments', to the center of the damask.
On the inside, I used two pieces of paper again, pink and green and then punched the corners using a Fiskars corner punch.   The stamped sentiment is from Sandylion.

No comments:

Post a Comment