For the LOVE of PAPER!!!

Friday, February 8, 2013

Fear the Roo

Hello all!  I am trying to get back into the swing of things with blogging.   Today, I have a card that I made for my little sis, who just recently graduated from college!   Sooooo super proud of her!  Her school mascot is a kangaroo so, I used the little baby kangaroo on B is for Boy to start this card.  He is so super cute and possibly the cut that sold me on this cartridge so, I HAD to use it!   I cut it at 4 1/2" in brown papers. 

The school mascot is named zippy so, I used an old zipper as my 'ribbon' on this one.   The frame was cut at 1 1/4" from Once Upon a Princess and the sentiment was printed off the computer.   The corners were cut from an EK Success punch and the paper from GCD, the Chic Babe stack
On the inside, I used left over paper and the rest of my computer printed sentiment.   It was a real hit!

1 comment: