For the LOVE of PAPER!!!

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Koi

I cut this koi fish at 4" using Pagoda back in the fall and then decided not to use it for the card I was making.   I ran across it the other day and decided I needed to use it for something.  I cut the shadow in a forest green solid card stock and then the top two layers using shimmery paper.   The embossing folder I used was the diamonds from Sizzex.

I mounted the koi on a sheet form the DCWV Far East stack and then the white shimmer paper underneath.   It's hard to tell in the picture but, the mat below is the opposite: the Far East paper with the shimmer mounted on top. 


  The fabric brad is from K & Co. Marcella line and the green sheet is the shimmer paper used for the fish.   The stamp is from a set that I won and the ribbon is from American Crafts, from this past Thanksgiving.

The inside, I used the same orange card stock and two strips of the Far East and white shimmer paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment