For the LOVE of PAPER!!!

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Teacher Card Set

My son's kindergarten teacher this year was just amazing!  He absolutely loved her and so did we.  As an end of the year thank you from me, I made her this set of Thank you cards because she always sends thank you cards.

I bought a sheet of paper from Archiver's that was a kindergarten theme.   One side was this mat yellow with the word kindergarten all over it along with red crayons and easels. 
For the above card, I just added a strip of red paper and then the Thank You sentiment stamped onto orange.
The second card, I used the same paper again and then a lined pattern stamp, stamped in four different colors and then a Thanks sentiment stamped onto green cardstock.   I mounted it all together and then added two yellow brads.

On the reverse side of the paper, there were some cut outs and one was this 'Simon Says'.   I mounted it onto green and added four square brads in each corner.

The last card, I cut two apples from A Child's Year, one at 3 1/2" and one at 3".   I stamped them with the sentiment and added inked the leaves and stem.

No comments:

Post a Comment