For the LOVE of PAPER!!!

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Need a Squeeze? Or Two? Published in Jan 2012 Cricut Magazine

This is the last post of the cards that were published in Cricut Magazine's January 2012 issue.   I made two variations of the same card and the second one, below, is the one that was published.  The lemon was cut from Just Because Cards.  I did a reverse embossing on the lemon using the swiss dots folder and I inked the leaf a little and then popped the lemon on the paper.  The mat paper is is from the K&Co. Citrus stack.   The strip of orange paper is core'dinations and the sentiment is printed from my computer.  I framed it and added some yellow gems.



So, the second version I like more.   I used two smaller lemons and different mat paper but, still K&Co.  I didn't add the gems but, I punched the edges of the frame and ran a ribbon through it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment