For the LOVE of PAPER!!!

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Flower Thank you

This card is one that I made with some extra cuts from a previous card.   When I cut 3 of the 1x6 borders from the bracket cut on Ribbons & Rosette's, I had the two bracket strips left over from in between so I saved them as well as a single side cut that I inked in green at the bottom of the card.
The mat paper is from Teresa Collins Everyday Moments stack.   The flower cut is from the Mother's Day Bouquet cartridge, Flower 6 cut at 3 1/2", 3", and 2 1/2" using DCWV Blossom Song paper.
I added a punched center to the flower and a blue gem as well as hand cut leaves that I inked the edges of, from the same DCWV stack.   The stamp is from Studio G and the ribbon was just a misc piece I had.  

On the inside, I used some more scraps and a stamp from Fiskars!

No comments:

Post a Comment