For the LOVE of PAPER!!!

Friday, October 22, 2010

Batty Over You


Today is another card with the October 31 moon. A friend asked me to make her a couple of Halloween cards and she loved my first moon card so, why not? I cut the moon (from October 31) at 3" in the same Core'dinations pearl paper and then the bats, I cut in different sizes from 1/4" to 1" from the Happy Hauntings cartridge. I didn't cut the layers for them but, I inked them around the edges which really made them look like they were coming right out of the paper. The glitter mat sheet and corner punch were the same that I used on the previous moon card. I added the ribbon from Michael's and then the sentiment from a G Studio's stamp onto a scrap piece of the pearl paper, border punched and mounted onto the same gray. That moon is just a fabulous cut, what can I say. :)

1 comment:

  1. Cool Halloween card..I can't wait to use my October 31st cart.

    ReplyDelete