For the LOVE of PAPER!!!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

A City Skater


MPS (Robyn) had a weekend challenge to make something winter related. This was a challenge to me because I don't really have much winter themed paper and embellishments. It appears that glitter paper is my go to when it comes to winter cards, what else can make snow look so pretty? I used Plantin Schoolbook and Design Studio to weld the city scape and a basic rectangle together for the background. The blue glitter paper is Core'dinations and I cut the city scape in gray and then inked the buildings in black. I hand cut the snow and the pond. The ice skater was cut using the Christmas Village cartridge at 1 1/4" and the stand at the bottom trimmed off and I used cotton candy Stickles on her outfit. I don't have any winter/holiday related stamps yet but, when I get some, I am going to add a sentiment to the front.

3 comments:

  1. I looove this! It's so pretty and the pink ice skater is just such a nice pop of color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, Classy, and timeless!!!! Great Job!!

    ReplyDelete