For the LOVE of PAPER!!!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Birthday Martini


Today's card is a birthday card although, there is still plenty more Halloween to come, not to worry. :) I started with a maroon base card that is embossed with a basket weave (pretty cool), a solid pink sheet mounted on top and then a sheet from the DCWV All Dressed Up Glittered stack mounted on the front. There are two pieces of ribbon, solid black and a glittery silver. The martini is cut at 3" with the layers & shadow, using the From My Kitchen cartridge. I used Create A Critter to cut the shape that the sentiment is mounted on. It's the phrase creative feature on the Raccoon key at 1 1/2" in pink and then 1 3/4" in the maroon. The sentiment is from Fiskars birthday set.


On the inside, I added another solid pink mat and then a piece of the trimmed polka dot sheet from the front. The sentiment is a stamp from Stampology.

3 comments:

  1. I love that stamped sentiment and the martini glass! I didn't know that was on the From My Kitchen cartridge... very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Thanks for visiting my blog. Your comment ment alot to me as a new blogger. I am now following your blog, can't wait to see more. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! Too Cute!!!

    ReplyDelete