For the LOVE of PAPER!!!

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

First Holy Communion


I have to start by saying I am sorry for this picture.   I made the card at the last minute and then I was running out the door and remembered that I needed a picture so, I took this one with my phone. 

The cross was cut from the Easter 2010 cartridge at 3 3/4" using pinkini Bazzill paper and a shine pearl paper that I always love using.   The card base is Core'Dinations whitewash paper so, it's a dark teal on one side and a whitewashed teal on the other.  

The is the whitewash paper and a printed sheet from My Mind's Eye - Lost and Found 'Breeze' mini-stack.   I border punched both sheets with an EK Success scallop punch and them mounted them onto a Bazzill Pinkini sheet.   The sentiment on the outside and inside was printed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment