For the LOVE of PAPER!!!

Friday, May 11, 2012

Lego Sign


This certainly isn't an extremely close up picture but, pretty good.   Each letter is cut from the Birthday Bash cartridge, at 4" EXCEPT the 'I', 'Y', 'P' and 'N' that we cut at 3" because they cut larger than the 'H' for example.  They are mounted onto lego blocks in each primary color.   The blocks were made just like the blocks for the invitations, only a little larger.   I used the rectangle and cylinders from George and Basic Shapes and welded them together in Design Studio, to make them look like a lego brick.   The total size of each 'brick' was 5 3/4".  
I used my Crop-a-dile to add grommets to each 'brick' and then I roped red, yellow, blue and green curling ribbon into each letter to hang them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment