Obviously more lego paper used on this project...the band around the front, the band around the lid and the tent card on the top with the game question.
For the legoman head, I used a layer from the Robotz cartridge that was half of the shape of the legoman head. The cut was the Robot39 font cut, using Design Studio at 6". I stretched it a little for more of a square shape and then copy and pasted the same shape onto itself but, rotated the top shape, turning it upside down. I welded the two shapes together and this is what I got. I did have to trim the top and bottom down so that the lego 'knobs' weren't too long.
For the face. I cut the mount and eyebrows using the Twinkle Toes cartridge, Dancer5 layer shift at 6" for the mouth and 3" for the eye brows. The eyes were hole punched.