For the LOVE of PAPER!!!

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Lego Party Favors

This is just a quick post with the party favors from our lego party.   The containers are from the Target dollar bins and they were 3/$1 and have holes all over them.   I filled them with a lego birthday man, lego builder card, lego tips and tricks (these all come in the sets from lego.com and I got them on sale for $20/box).   I also added some lego man crayons that I made using the lego.com silcone mold and I added a rice krispy treat that I put mini marshmallows on and covered with green melting chocolate.   Those turned out a little messy but the point got across.  
The tags that I made for the favors were using the Creative Imaginations paper and just mounting a solid yellow rectangle and then the child's name printed onto red paper.   I pop dotted on some individual cut out blocks, to look like the building process. 


1 comment:

  1. These baskets are so fun! They are sure to be a great hit!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete